From: Azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 4:54 PM
To: Azores Genealogy; islandrou...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] DNA Sale ends Wednesday, Jun 24 11:59 pm CDT

(Announcement posted to Azores Genealogy as well as Island Routes)

Family Tree DNA is going to have a sale on the following combination kit
only (DNA testee must be a male):

. Y-DNA37+mtDNA for $119. (The regular project price is $248 - a reduction
of more than 50%!!)
       . The promotion will begin on June 9, 2009 and will end on June 24,
2009, 11:59pm CDT
       . Kits ordered in this sale must be paid for by June 30, 2009 (you
can mail the kit back after that date).

Order here:
http://www.familytreedna.com/group-join.aspx?Group=AzoresIslands

Go down to the 3rd section titled "Combined Y-Chromosome and mtDNA tests"
and chose the Y-37 + mtDNA Plus.

If you were thinking about DNA for your non-Portuguese lines and would like
help on which group to order through, email me off list.

Cheri Mello
Family Tree DNA Administrator
Azores DNA