I have Miranda cousins but they are from Sao Miguel.

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton

From: Azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Carlos Bertemes
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:46 PM
To: azo...@googlegroups; Gene_Portugal_Brasil
Cc: geneal...@hununu.org
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Elpidio, NOVAES

I think its a good ideia. Any group does it

Well I also have some Miranda on my roots. My 8th geat gandfather, Francisco
da Costa de Miranda dead befoe 21/mar/1703 married to Maria Correia. They
are from Graciosa

Island. They had Francisco da Costa de Miranda Jr. (my7thggf) married in on
21/Jan/1703

in Nossa Senhora da Luz, Sul da Ilha, Ilha Graciosa, to Luzia Goncalves
Collaco also from

the same place, daughte of Manoel Afonso Moreira and Catarina Goncalves

Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil

Pesquisando:
Santa Catarina, Alemanha, Franca, Holanda, Belgica, Espanha
Portugal, Italia, Luxemburgo
Reinert, Jungklaus, Van der Gocht, Ottekier, Hesse, Laux, Schumer, Bertemes,

Schilling, Fiorenzano, Feijo, Martins, Costa, Dutra, Dias, Silveira, Gato,
Sodre,
Andre, Arruda, Aguiar, Lemos, Machado, Mattos, Silveira, Mello, Miranda,
Leal
Quadrado, Rebello, Marques, Brasil, Teixeira, Baptista, Jorge, Van der
Burggerie