De: Rosemarie Capodicci <rcap...@redshift.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: CCA site down?
Para: Azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Quarta-feira, 29 de Julho de 2009, 21:29

 _filtered #yiv1910399922 {
font-family:Calibri;}
 _filtered #yiv1910399922 {
font-family:Century Schoolbook;}
 _filtered #yiv1910399922 {margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
#yiv1910399922 P.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Century Schoolbook", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1910399922 LI.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Century Schoolbook", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1910399922 DIV.MsoNormal {
MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Century Schoolbook", "serif";FONT-SIZE:12pt;}
#yiv1910399922 A:link {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1910399922 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1910399922 A:visited {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1910399922 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
#yiv1910399922 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
FONT-FAMILY:"Century Schoolbook", "serif";COLOR:windowtext;}
#yiv1910399922 .MsoChpDefault {
}
#yiv1910399922 DIV.Section1 {
}

Sam

As far as I can see the CCA site has been down all day. I haven't been able to
access the site since last evening.

Rosemarie