Dear Carlos,
???? I have these people in my database. Gaspar was born in Flanders but his
ancestry is unknown. His wife Violante is descended from the sister of the
first settler on Faial, Josse Van Huerta.?
???? I have a list of 7 children for Gaspar and Violante.?
This information came mostly from Familias Faialenses by?Marcelina Lima and
Families from the?Island of Sao Jorge by Jose Candido?Da Silveira Avellar which
is on the CCA site online.
???? If you don't have access to Familias Faialenses, I could scan the pages
and send them to you privately.
Best wishes,
Arline Silveira in Grover Beach, CA

I just found out ascendants from Fayal, Bulcao family, Does anyone have any
information on that family? My 12 ggparents Gaspar Goncalves Bulcao and
Violante Dutra, I registered 2 children Jeronimo Dutra Bulcao and Sebastiao
Dutra de Faria Bulcao.

I descend from both

Could someone help please?

?