Just so everyone knows, I've been reporting the "you are already subscribed
to this group" error message every 2-3 day to no avail.  The only solution
Google Groups has is an UNMODERATED forum/list.  I've been reporting it
under "Something is Broken" but I just posted it to every place in that
forum that I could post it to.

Under their "Known Issues" they state that they cannot respond back to every
email (but they can generate automatic error messages - why can't an
automatic "your email has been received for our review" message be
generated?

I'm aware of a possible new problem too - one member so far gets a message
saying this group no longer exists.  Let me know if you are getting that
message too.

Thanks,
Achada