I am starting to get tempted to participate in this DNA thing. With
the help of this group, my paternal line back has been traced back a
few hundred years in Sao Miguel, along the highway from Moisteros to
Ferreria, centering on Bretanha(da Costa Vasconcellos Camelo Rodrigues
Oliveira etc)

Where can I find out more on this DNA stuff?