Talking about brick walls i have 2 here is

The Child Evangelina Pacheco born 1884 in S. Pedro Ponta Delgada,
father i Manuel Pacheco from  S. Miguel Vila Franca mother Albina Rosa
from Matriz de Ponta Delgada, maternal grandparents Francisco Nunes
and Margarida Candida I searched for Albin's Birth and Parents
marriage , in Matriz, S. Jose, . Pedro Ponta Delgada, also search S.
pedro Vila franca, S, miguel vila franca, found no marriage and no
birth .
George Pacheco, i need to send for marriage of manuel and Alvbin ain
Mqatriz  2884 not available on film to get more clues

--
http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/