The correct web site is www.immigrationships.net

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Linda Norton
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 1:05 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Photos of Ships

I got a long time ago a site for ships lists from someone from an older
group list I was on. I found my grandparents came over on the SS Cretic.

The site is http://immigrantships.org. Passenger Lists, click on Volume 1
which will have an index for the 1000 manifests transcribed in that volume.
You can search by the year link, departure port, arrival port or name of
ship. Near the bottom of the index page you can search by Surname and
Captain's name by clicking on the letter starting the Surname.

I got the picture of the ship when I googled it. Not an actual picture from
a relative.

Linda Borges (Furtado) Norton

  _____