  From: Atina Marks
  To: azo...@googlegroups. com
  Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 6:05 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Emanuel Marks

  Hello to everyone,

  My name is Atina Marks and I have just found information about my husband's
great grandfather.  His name was Emanuel Antonio Marks he was born on the 10th
May 1885 at St Jorges Island in the town of Arbeireno ? in the district of
Topo, in the Azores Islands.  I am not sure of the spelling of the town but it
looks something like Arbeireno.  Where can I write to get information on his
birth and can I write in English?  Many thanks for any help.

  Kindest regards,

  Atina Marks