From: Alvin Goularte <agoula...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Mattos
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2009, 2:50 PM

I'm sorry for butting in but I had Mattos from Petaluma, CA. area  My aunt U.
G. (Goulart) Mattos.  She was married to Jose Mattos.  Children were Ida, Mary,
Helen and Joseph.  All are deceased, I think but Mary may still be living.
Their home was near the downtown area of Petaluma.  Yes my aunt and Jose were
from Calheta, Sao Jorge.  Ida married and lived in  Modesto with her family.
Joseph married and lived somewhere in Oregon.  He committed suicide.  The other
two daughters never married.

Al