I am related to Francisco Pais. I have his baptismal record. He was
baptized on Feb. 18, 1670 in Sao Mateus, Praia. The film is #1547223. I can
find
the copy if you want it. His father was Mattias Pais. His mother was Maria
de  Cunha.

He married Maria  on 18 Aug 1691, also in the Sao Mates parish. The  film
for that is 1547249. I have a copy of it also. I can find it if you would
like a copy.

I ended with his parents. I follow the same descendants until you get to
Fructuoso José Pimentel. I  go through his daughter Maria Izabel Coracao de
Jesus instead of  his son  Manuel.

Wow, I haven't found  many online connections to my family. How exciting!
Happy New  Year!
Take  care,
Sherry  Barnhurst