Hello Patricia,

I have many surnames from Pico.  Some match the names that you're  looking
for including Silveira Cardoso, Vieira Soares, Simas, Goulart and Vieira
Madruga.  I also have many combinations of Machado and also Avila, but not
together.  My grandfather was born in Lajes, Pico in 1881.  His name  was Jose
Machado Soares.  His parents were Jose Machao and Marianna Rosa  Macedo.

In a message dated 1/5/2010 4:40:05 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,