I do the same thing Rick, with others listers sending me notes from time to
time.

Emil Silveira

----- Original Message -----
From: rfrancispimen...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 19:28:44 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] All of the Islands

While
it is nice to let everyone know where you are searching I let people know every
time I post a message to the board by my signature block. You can include quite
a bit of information and I have had inquires from that. It has been suggested
in the past that the group members include that information with their posts but
I know there are many new members that are unaware of it. Rick Richard Francis
 PimentelEpping, New
  Hampshire, USAResearching
Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and Ponta Delgada,
 Sao Miguel,
Acores
        for, Pimentel (Costa), Carvalho,
Teixeira, Rocha