From: Gayle Machado <gayle.mach...@fresnocitycollege.edu>
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Pico
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, January 7, 2010, 2:11 PM

Al,

We’ve spoken before- shortly after I moved to Fresno. But, its been many years.
I’ve met both John and Fred Machado, although they probably don’t remember it
(it was at the Portuguese Hall in Easton and they were busy serving) but I’m
not related. When I get home tonight I’ll look to see if I still have some
records from when we last communicated. Unfortunately, today is the first day
back for the new semester. I’m at work and in between meetings at the moment. I
pray I get home before 8 tonight (which happened last semester). If not, then
I’ll try to look this weekend. Seems to me there was a connection.

Gotta go. Sorry so short a note,

Gayle

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right