Thanks Al...thats encouraging isn't it? Ha Ha

________________________________
From: Alvin Goularte <agoula...@sbcglobal.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, January 16, 2010 2:04:25 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Amelia Candida Enos

Hi,  I have tried to research Enos in the Azores with no luck.  I was told that
Enos was not the correct spelling and that it could be spelled several
different ways - Inacio, Ignacio, Eanes, Eanas- I was given 8 or 9 variations
most of which I can't remember.  I had that information in my cmputer at one
time but lost it to a virus that hit my computer several years ago.  My Enos
was from Pico.

Al