Hello Lew

I don´t know if we are related,  if she was from Horta, ilha do Faial,
Freguesia das Angustias, are great possibility, because my granfather had
two sisters, i will ask to my uncle the sister´s name and let you know.

My grandfather was Jose Silveira  Leal, born in jan. 28 1875;  son of
Jacinto Silveira Leal and Maria Adelaide Vieira da Fonseca.

Have you mor info about  Rosalina Leal´s ansestors?

I can send you some photos of them.

Thanks

Carlos Leal