Hi everyone,
I am searching for my grandmother's birth record and I have reason to
believe she might have been born in Beira about 1914 to 1918. I wonder
if anyone can advise me on how to search for a such a birth record or
even if such a birth record exists? There is a bit of confusion about
her first names, but her last name was Flavin. (Sorry, I don't speak
Portuguese) I would be happy to try to help anyone with questions on
South African genealogy.
Many thanks
MJ (South Africa)