I am trying to work out the time away from work and cheapest flight
for me to get there from Toronto. When i called the hotel in Salt Lake
City yesterday , they were telling me there were only 10 rooms left!
Could this be so? Or is this a tactic to try and get me to book as
quick as i could? I would hate to find a flight and then not have
space in the hotel.