From: Karlushko <bremen...@yahoo.com.br>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 5:28 pm
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with a name needed.

It could be Manoel Goularte Mancebo
Mancebo = Jr. , but I am not sure because its
not spelled right, but maybe thats what you understood
Could be Mancebo or Junior

Karlushko - Itajai/SC - New York/USA
Pesquisando:
Alemanha, Belgica, Brasil, Luxemburgo, Italia, Portugal, Açores, Espanha
Agueda, Aguiar, André, Antunes, Arruda, Baptista, Beirao, Brasil, Bulcão,
Cardoso, Correia, Costa, Dias,  Dutra,  Faria, Fernandes, Ferreira, Figueiro,
Gaspar, Gato,
Gomes Gonçalves, Guedes, Jorge, Leal, Lemos, Macedo, Machado, Marques, Martins,
Matos, Mello, Miranda, Moreira, Nascimento, Netto, Nogueira, Nunes, Oliveira,
Pereira, Ponte, Quadrado, Rebello, Rodrigues, Santos, Silva, Silveira, Simão,
Sodré, Souza, Vieira, Zabuya, Fiorenzano, Bertemes, Reinert, Ottekier, Van der
Gocht, de Pres, Hesse,
Laux, Schumer, Jungklaus