From: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, March 31, 2010 10:06:22 PM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Angel Island, Calif

Marek,

Looks like there is an immigration port there.

Check the LDS catalog to see what was filmed.  The bigger ports for Azoreans
were on the east coast (Providence, Boston, New Bedford, New York) and then to
HI and I think somewhat to San Francisco.  But I've heard of a couple of
stories where they did come in through a lesser known port.

Achada