*Here is what i have on the Galante Family from Lagoa*
**
*Descendents Manuel Costa Galante*

* *

* *

*First Generation*

* *

      1.* Manuel Costa Galante * was born in Rosario, Lagoa, São Miguel,
Açores.

Manuel married *Escolastica de Jesus *. Escolastica was born in Rosario,
Lagoa, São Miguel, Açores.

They had the following children:

+          2 F         i.*  Maria dos Anjos *.

+          3 M        ii.*  Antonio Costa Galante *.

* *

*Second Generation*

* *

      2.* Maria dos Anjos * (Manuel Costa) was born in Rosario, Lagoa, São
Miguel, Açores.

Maria married *Jose Rego Coelho * son of Manuel Rego Coelho and Ricarda
Tomazia de Jesus. Jose was born in Rosario, Lagoa, São Miguel, Açores.

They had the following children:

+          4 M        i.*  Jose Rego Coelho * was born on 14 Aug 1867.

+          5 F         ii.*  Maria Margarida *.

      3.* Antonio Costa Galante * (Manuel Costa) was born in Rosario, Lagoa,
São Miguel, Açores.

Antonio married *Carlota de Jesus * daughter of João Jacinto de Medeiros and
Ana Tomazia. Carlota was born in Rosario, Lagoa, São Miguel, Açores.

They had the following children:

               6 F         i.*  Maria * was born on 13 Feb 1870 in Rosario,
Lagoa, São Miguel, Açores. She was christened on 20 Feb 1870 in Rosario,
Lagoa, São Miguel, Açores.

http://www.geocities.com/bretanha1954/