My grandfather Manual and his bro Julius came over here  from about
1899.
My grandfather changed his last name to SANDERS.
why the name of Sanders. is there a name in Portuges close to Sanders?
he had sheep in the town in Oregon called Lake Vew.
there was a pond where he used to water his sheep..after awhile they
called it the manual or julius pond!

Michael Dennis Sanders