De: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Assunto: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: 1902 Heading on Ponta Delgada Passport
Records?
Para: azores@googlegroups.com
Data: Quarta-feira, 21 de Abril de 2010, 16:53

Karlushko,

There must be a typo in that URL.  The correct URL that takes you directly to
the passaportes are:
http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/passaportes/

It works with Internet Explorer, Safari, and Chrome.

>From the email I posted to Ellen that answers your questions about dates:
The "passaporte" lists (emigration from the Azores) are online only for the
port of Ponta Delgada, Sao Miguel from 1875-1939.  There are gaps.  You can
access it here, but you need to use Internet Explorer (IE) or Safari (Firefox
will stop working part of the way in).

http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/ig/passaportes/default.aspx?divisao=3

Achada

#yiv288041574 #avg_ls_inline_popup {padding:0px
0px;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;width:240px;overflow:hidden;word-wrap:break-word;color:black;font-size:10px;text-align:left;line-height:13px;}