From: "Cheri Mello" <gfsche...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 3, 2010 9:12:23 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Casa da Maria de Deus Bed and breakfast

There's someone in my family tree waaaaaay back there that's afiliated with the
building of the church.  The name slips my mind at the moment (and I don't have
my genealogy program open).  Anyways, Shirley Allegre and I walked on the
opposite side (away from the B & B) when we went to Ponta Delgada together.

Loved the shot of the band :)

Cheri

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right