Ruy,

It depends.

My subscription began around late 2004 or early 2005.  Then you could do a
piece-meal type subscription.  I just checked and I have Annual U.S. Census
Images and Indexes.  I later added Annual U.S. Records Collection.  They
don't do this piece-meal type thing anymore.

Then I went to the Ancestry main page and clicked on U.S. Immigration
Collection.  I typed in my ancestor.  I got her on the list (I can see her
name and the port was NY), but to see the birth, departure, arrival date,
residence location or the whole image, I get the window that asks me to
upgrade to U.S. Deluxe Membership or World Deluxe Membership.

So it depends on when you got your Ancestry subscription and which
subscription it was.

Achada