Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:21:52 -0700
From: irisca...@yahoo.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Obrigada
To: azores@googlegroups.com

Obrigada Rosemarie for turning me on to Azores Group.  And Obrigada Cheri for
starting the site.  I have met two new cousins, Thomas Decosta and John Sousa.

Thomas and family are going to Sao Miguel next June 2011 with me and other
cousins.  We're all anxious to visit the island of our ancestors.

Have a nice weekend,
Iris Cabral Bilodeau