Made a giant pot of cacciola and had the family in to celebrate!  Very
not fair to share with all of us!!

Which brings up the question, any ideas where/when cacciola came from.
 Was it first a part of a religious celebration of our ancestors as I
know when one goes to festas you usually have this delicious treat.

And since this perked the genealogist interest in me, I decided to see
if any of our ancestors used this as their last name, since they were
sometimes so creative with their last names, and I checked it out on
Ancestry; believe it or not it is a very much Italian surname!

"E"