I goofed and mis-spoke about the ancestry of Catherina de Oliveyra. Working
third shift numbs the mind. I had her line punched up on my computer and I did
something and it jumped to her daughter's husband and I did not realize it
until after I had emailed the list a few days ago.

Catherina's ancestors through her mother's line goes back to the Pimentels from
Grotas Fundas, Ponta Garca; her daughter's husband, Miguel do Amaral, [husband
of Joanna de Jesus Costa Furtado], his ancestors go back through Ana do Amaral
Vasconcelos to D. Teresa Afonso and the connection to Queen St. Isabella's half
brother, the illegitemate son of King Pedro III of Aragon &  D. Ignes Zapata.

Today, Sunday, June 13th, "the feast of St. Anthony," is my day off so I hope
to send Celeste the info. Shirley has it also. Andre Costa Furtado, married
twice, was born in Agua d'Alto and baptized in Vila Franca do Campo. We are
related several ways through his children. The other Andre is from Ponta Garca.
They are two separate and distinct families. I'll try to put the info in a
simple form from my paf program and send it to you.

Richard A. Matera