From: antonia...@aol.com
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2010 6:27:09 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Vila da Povoacao...

Does anyone know of a Guest House, or a small residential hotel in Vila da
Povoacao?  I've searched the internet and can't anything...the only hotel is
the new hotel on the beach, Hotel do Mar.  And this hotel does not interest
me.  I will be staying in Nordeste for 3 days and also want something in
Povoacao.  It is such a lovely village.  Any suggestions....Toni

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores . Click in the blue area on the right