Manuel de Moraes Magalhães
Antonio de Souza Mesquita

________________________________
De: Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com>
Para: azores <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 21 de Junho de 2010 13:01:33
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] help reading

Hello to All,

After Portugal's 7-0 win today I should not be disturbing anyone with questions
but I do need another set of eyes that may be able to confirm the record's
accuracy.

It is a marriage record from Agua de Pau of my 7th gen direct ancestor ref. no.
cca.sml.agpa.c1729-1750.028

DOM: 25-Sep-1735
Joseph Pacheco Raposo, son of Manoel de Morais Magalhos? & Joseffa Pacheca with
Maria de Medeiros Carneira, daughter of Antonio dos Santos? Mesquita and Maria
de Medeiros Carneira.

Thank you in advance.

Margaret Vicente.