Hi Cheryl: I found the following in IMMIGRATION FROM AZORES TO HAWAII 1879-1883. Page 425 (top). Author is Bob de Mello.

Ship:  Suffolk      22 April 1881 - 6 June 1881.
Passenger # 615
VIVEIROS, Atanazio de,     age 35
Parents
(Antonio de Viveiros X Francisca de Jesus)
FROM:   Faja de Cima
SPOUSE:
Maria Jose,   age 25
CHILD
Maria,   8 months

___________

This is from CONSULADO GERAL DE PORTUGAL EM HAWAII.

Ship:  Suffolk          24 August 1881
Passenger #   656
Athanazio de Viveiros,   age 35
SPOUSE;
Maria Jose,  age 25
CHILD
Maria 18 months

They were from PONTA DELGADA, Sao Miguel, Azores

Hope this helps.
Shirley

----- Original Message ----- From: <cwon...@hawaii.rr.com>