>From Sao Miguel Island I have the deaths of
Catarina Raposo, 23 Mar 1627 in Lagoa, married to Manoel de Oliveira de
Vasconcelos
Isabel Raposo, 17 Dec 1634 in same place, daughter of Manoel de Oliveira de
Vasconcelos
and Catarina Raposo,
Isabel Raposo, 26 Jan 1622, same place married to Baltazar Pires
all deaths are from Lagoa, Rosario, Ilha de Sao Miguel

Karlushko - Itajai/SC/Brasil - New York/USA
Pesquisando:
Alemanha, Belgica, Brasil, Luxemburgo, Italia, Portugal, Açores, Espanha
Agueda, Aguiar, André, Antunes, Arruda, Baptista, Beirao, Brasil, Bulcão,
Cardoso, Correia, Costa, Dias, Dutra, Faria, Fernandes, Ferreira, Figueiro,
Gaspar, Gato, Gomes Gonçalves, Guedes, Jorge, Leal, Lemos, Macedo, Machado,
Marques, Martins, Matos, Mello, Miranda, Moreira, Nascimento, Netto, Nogueira,
Nunes, Oliveira, Pereira, Ponte, Quadrado, Rebello, Rodrigues, Santos, Silva,
Silveira, Simão, Sodré, Souza, Vieira, Zabuya, Fiorenzano, Bertemes, Reinert,
Ottekier, Van der Gocht, de Pres, Hesse, Laux, Schumer, Jungklaus.

--- Em seg, 21/6/10, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> escreveu:

De: Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com>
Assunto: [AZORES-Genealogy] Agua de Pau, S.Miguel - Pacheco Raposo Medeiros
Para: "Azores Genealogy" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Segunda-feira, 21 de Junho de 2010, 14:17

Repost for Gil Rapoza at gilfox07 at comcast.net

Hi, my parternal grandparents were from Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel, Azores.  His
name was Manuel Pacheco Raposo, hers was Maria Conceicao de Mederios.  His
parents were Pedro Pacheco Raposo & Theodora Augusta.  Her parents were Antonio
Mederios Madira & Helena Emilia.  Any connections here?    Gil Rapoza

#yiv1927468487 #avg_ls_inline_popup {padding:0px
0px;margin-left:0px;margin-top:0px;width:240px;overflow:hidden;word-wrap:break-word;color:black;font-size:10px;text-align:left;line-height:13px;}