From: azores@googlegroups.com on behalf of Michelle
Sent: Wed 6/23/2010 1:20 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] do Coracao de JESUS

My cousin recently found some of our family at the NEPS site (Sao Roque, Pico)
and my ggrandmother's name is shown as:
  Maria Antonia do Coracao de JESUS
She was listed under Rosa but her husband was Anacleto Francisco da Rosa, so if
"do Caracao de Jesus" is part of her first name then would Antonia be her
surname?

Thank you,
Michelle