David,

In the book *Familias da ilha das Flores, 1 Parte* by *Francisco ANP
Gomes*is the following listing from the parish records of
*Nossa Senhora do Rosario*, in *Lajes*
**

*Antonio Pimentel Bajouja* born 16 Mar 1764 to *Francisco Pimentel Bajouja*and
*Maria Pimentel*,  died 15 May 1826 at 66 years old

  he married on 18 Dec 1786 in *N. S. do Rosario* to *Barbara Pimentel* ,
daughter of *Antonio Pimentel Serpa* and *Ursula Pimentel,* residents of *
Lajes*

*  Barbara* was born abt. 1759, and died 31 Jul 1799 at 40 years old

Eric Edgar