Hello Margaret

Antonio is my 1st cousin 5x removed so as you say there is a connecton.

I haven't been able to see what the attachment you sent contains, all I get is
a sort of a table form with no info in it.

Thanks for sending it anyway.

I do not have any more information than the following:

Jeronimo Fagundes married Monica de Medeiros, daughter of Antonio da Costa and
Maria de Medeiros (my 6th gg), 14 Apr 1748

They had the following children; Manue 22 Jun 1749, Antonio 6 jun 1751, Josefa
21 mar 1758, Teresa 6 Aug 1760, Jose 4 jul 1763, Maria 11 may 1756.

Hermano