Thanks Kathy, Cheri & Gayle.  I think I'm going to stick with PAF for now (I
run Parallels w/Windows 7 on my MAC - please don't hate me!  ;-)) but Reunion
sounds like something I could grow into later on down the road.  I just get a
little frustrated sometimes when I try to merge people and can't seem to figure
out if they ARE the right ones or not with the info I have on the screen.  I
keep trying...
Joanne

Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier
Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Sousa), Lagoa (Luiz) and Rabe de Peixe
(Martins Gouveia)