From: Shirley Sereque <shirl.sere...@verizon.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Jul 13, 2010 8:00 pm
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] URL

http://casaisdasflores.no.comunidades.net/

  I just went to the link and from my limited Portuguese, I got the impression
that I have to pay $4 for each name I send in. And the
only copy is in a library in Horta. Is that correct?

  - Shirl -

o virus found in this incoming message.
hecked by AVG - www.avg.com
ersion: 8.5.406 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3001 - Release Date: 07/12/10
6:49:00

ollow the confirmation directions when they arrive.
or more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at
ttp://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right that
ays "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."