From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azo...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shirley Allegre
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2010 2:04 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Baptism of Braz

I will check on this this coming Wednesday.  Can I assume that all of these
births were in DES- Maia?

I have Joseph da Costa Carneiro & Maria Vultoa married 3 Feb 1721, in Maia.
Maria Vultoa is the daughter of
(Manoel Correa Marvao from Maia & Maria da Costa Bultoa, BAPT 10 June 1674,
Maia)
Maria da Costa Bultoa is the daughter of my:
(1684 Joao da Costa Loureiro X my 1685 Maria Vultoa.)

Shirley in CA