Just to point something out: 'exposto' is an indication that he was born, from
unknown parents, and left at a person's house. It could be also that he was the
son of a single daughter or female relative.

Doug Borba

Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 20:16:34 -0400
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Fw: Emailing: Pedro do Rego
From: bretanha1...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

It says Pedro Exposto I believe there was no Rego mentioned, he was the only
pedro born at that time period is what i belive that shirley had mention.

George

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 3:25 AM, lisa lema <brat.l...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Lisa L

Hello Ms. Shirley,
I hope all is well with you. I have a request please. I haven't been online for
lil bit so I am still going through past emails from group, but I was wondering
if you might have a clearer image of this image on Pedro do Rego? I could not
see it due to image was very dark. I am interested in the do Rego and do Rego
Coelho line as it is part of my own ancestry.
Thank you