http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/biblioteca_digital/SMLAGAPO1880-1889/SMLAGA
PO1880-1889_item1/P88.html

I guess I sent the wrong link. Above is the correct one.

This is how I translate these,

No. 86
Jacintho Vieira son of Joao Vieira and Gurubina de Jesus.

On the 10 of October 1882 at his house on Moinhos Street in the village of
this parish of Nos Senhora dos Anjos of Agua de Pau, Villa of Lagoa, Diocese
of Angra. Died after receiving the sacraments of Saint Mary an individual of
masculine sex named Jacintho Vieira ?? of twenty days ?? son legitimate of
Joao Vieira ?? and Qurabina de Jesus  ??? Buried in the public cemetery ??/

No. 87

Jose son of Jose Vieira and Maria do Rosario

On the 4th day of October1882??? house in the village of this parish of Nos
Senhora dos Anjos of Agua de Pau, Villa of Lagoa, Diocese of Angra. Died
after receiving the sacraments of Saint Mary an individual of masculine sex
named Jose ?? at 6 months old, son legitimate of Jose Vieira ??camponeo
(married??) Maria do Rasario all of this village. Buried in the public
cemetery. ???

Thanks again,

Steven

Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Obit Brother of GGrandfather Joao Vieira Cabeca

I believe I have found the obit for Jachintho Vieira (Cabeca) brother
of Joao Vieira Cabeca my wife's ancestor.  I can figure out that it
was Oct. 1882 parents are Joao Vieira  & Querubina de Jesus.  Can you
tell me what day in Oct. and any other information listed.

Also the obit right after it looks like another Vieira could you
translate that too!

Thanks,

Steven

Does anyone know what was going on in the early 1880's in Agua do
Pau.  I have found about 10 deaths in this one family from 1879-1882?