I am looking for any information on my great grandfather Paul Rocha
born July 22,1870 in Sao Matheus, Terceira, Azores. Died in New
Bedford Mass Sept 27, 1931. He was the adopted son of Joseph Rocha
born in Terceira also. His birth parents were Maria Christo and Paul
Valadon. He married Maria Vieira born 1875,died 1897during childbirth.
Had two sons Manuel and Joseph. Then married my great grandmother
Maria Tomas Ferreira born 1881,died 1962 in Stonington Ct. They had
two sons John and Antone. John my grandfather and Antone changed their
name to Rogers. They moved to Stonington Ct and my grandfather John
born 1907,and died 1950 married my grandmother Louise Roderick and
they had 4 children, Irene, John(my dad), Paul, and Tomas. Anyone with
any information would be greatly appreciated.  Lisa Rogers Strand