Katherine,

*marriage record from Sao Jose, Faja Grande:*

*Frederico Jose Henriques* [78 years, son of Manuel Caetano Rodrigues and
Maria de Jesus, and the widower of Mariana Apolonia Goncalves]

married on 16 Sep 1905 to

*Maria da Conceicao Henriques* [ 71 years, daughter of Antonio de Freitas
Pimentel and Ana de Conceicao, and the widow of Antonio Pimentel Bras]

*Marriage record from Nossa Senhora dos Milagres , Lajedo*

*Frederico Jose Caetano Henriques* [ 35 years,native of *Fajas, Lajes das
Flores*, son of Manuel Caetano Henriques and Maria de Jesus]

married 3 Nov 1862 to

*Maria Apolonia da Conceicao* [21 years, daughter of Silvestre Antonio
Goncalves and Ana de Jesus]

Eric Edgar