  From: drvh...@cs.com
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: 2010-08-02 10:44
  Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Manuel Borba

  Sorry  to interfer with this message my Borba's went by Borba one brother
Barba another, my other uncle Barber. I found that with each census  the name
was spelled a different way. Good luck I'm still searching. My borba's came
from Terceria, my uncle traveled to Borba Portugal which he had family.

  thanks
  Loretta