Shirley,

What's the question?

Where to go in San Bruno and Oakland to get naturalization records?

At San Bruno NARA office, you can get copies of the actual citizenship
papers. I've done this successfuly by phone and had the document mailed

http://www.archives.gov/pacific/archives/san-francisco/genealogy.html

This is the web page with instuctions. I had a date to look for , so it was
easy. You can go in person and research also.

In Oakland, the main public Library has a History Room with city and county
records that can be researched.

http://www.oaklandlibrary.org/Seasonal/Sections/oakhr.html

There is also this LDS film availble:

  Copies 1, On shelf     Call Film 1433128 & others as listed
Author Alameda
County (California). County
Clerk<http://64.162.95.58/athcgi/athweb.pl?a=sr&ci=OF&st=std&k1=Alameda+County+%28California%29.+County+Clerk&l1=3&jw=1>
    Title Naturalization records, 1880-1931; and index, 1853-1985     Subject
1. California, Alameda - Naturalization and
citizenship<http://64.162.95.58/athcgi/athweb.pl?a=sr&ci=OF&st=std&k1=California,+Alameda+-+Naturalization+and+citizenship&l1=4&jw=1>
    Notes This library has 3 of a series of 54 microfilms. They contain the
following information:      1433128 Item 1 - - - - - - - - Index to
declarations of intention, v. 1, 1870- 1910      1436301 Items 1-2 - - - - -
Index to declarations and petition for naturalization, A-Z, 1853 to
1985      1433128
Items 2-3 - - - - - Declarations of intention, v. 1A, 1871-1876 Declarations
of intention, v. 1E, 1880-1881      1433219 - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Declarations of intention, v. B-D, F-N, 1876- 1889 (page 168)      1436301
Item 3 - - - - - - - - Petition and judgment, v. 197, June 1903-June 1904
   For other call numbers in this series, see the Family History Library
Catalog at familysearch.org.      Includes surname indexes.      Microfilm
of records located in the Alameda County Clerk's Office, Oakland,
California.     Publisher Salt Lake City : Filmed by the Genealogical
Society of Utah, 1985     Phys Desc 3 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.

Eric Edgar