Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:29:13 -0700
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Help with Passport Application information
From: festrella...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I would like to know if anyone can make out the word (and then its translation)
which is in the spot for her parents names for Carolina Julia third from the
bottom of the page. Here's the URL:
http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/biblioteca_digital/PPDL1902-1903/PPDL1902-1903_item1/P84.html

Thanks,
Fred Estrella
Researching Rabo de Peixe & Calhetas, Sao Miguel. Surnames: Estrella, da
Estrela, Cordeiro,
Candida, Tavares, Cabral, Gonsalves