Maggie,

I have a lot of Furtado information from Ribeirinha prior to 1883 and I
also have a Furtado line from there.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, New Hampshire, USA

Researching Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and
Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores

Thanks, Maria.  I had already found that photo but my dad isn't in it.
My dad is Jaime Furtado de Sousa.  He left
 Ponta Delgada on March 22, 1954 on the SS Homeland.  He was born in
Ribeirinha, Sao Miguel.  He arrived in Halifax on March 27, 1954.
Was your dad part of this group?  If so, do you have any other photos
you can share?

Thanks for your help.

Maggie