I just found this on the Family Tree Maker site:

http://www.familytreemaker.com/Mac/Default.aspx

"You asked for it and we listened. Announcing Family Tree Maker® Mac.
If you’re on a Mac, you’ll soon be able to take advantage of the
world’s best-selling genealogy application to create your family
tree."

Since we have a new Mac, and I use FTM on my Toshiba laptop, may be
useful in the future to have on both laptop computers.  Can never have
it on too many computers, backups, etc. :-)

"E"