From: Katharine <katharine.f.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Locating death certificate/obit
To: "Azores Genealogy" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Date: Saturday, August 21, 2010, 12:48 PM

Found the following via Google in the 8 March 2006 "Hartford [CT.]
Courant" indicating that Rosália died in Windsor, CT., so maybe the
Windsor City Hall or the county courthouse in the county where Windsor
is located has her death certificate on file:
http://articles.courant.com/2006-03-08/news/0603080418_1_korean-war-korean-service-medals-steven-j-clark

* * * * *
Rosalia Lima, 92; Of Somers

Rosalia de Serpa Pires Lima of Somers died Monday at Kimberly Hall
North in Windsor. She was 92.

She was born in Santa Cruz da Graciosa, Azores, Portugal.

The funeral and burial will be at the convenience of the family. Leete-
Stevens Enfield Chapels is handling arrangements.
* * * * *

Since Rosália was born after 1911, I think her birth record ought to
be on Graciosa.  Since that's a pretty small island, I wonder if
there's only one city hall or conselho courthouse there.  Does anyone
else here know for sure?

Best of luck, Katharine.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right