Hi All,

I received the new FTM 2011 this past Friday and have been playing
around with it. I have been using FTM 2006 V16 for the longest time even
though I did get FTM 2008 & 2009 which I did not like as well as 2006.
One thing I have noticed is the maps in 2011 of the Acores are great it
has the street where my grandfather was born. I have been tweaking my
database and finding errors (from my data entry) and correcting them. I
think I might just like this version.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Epping, New Hampshire, USA

Researching Bretanha, Ribeirinha, Ribeira Grande, Achade Grande, and
Ponta Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores