Don't know who this thread was for or from but I have family from Sao Miguel
and my maiden name is Medeiros. Family goes by Medeiros and Rodrigues on Sao
Miguel. Humberto Rodrigues is my dad's cousin and is still there. Some took
Rodrigues instead of Medeiros.

Karen Medeiros Huffman

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 12:18 PM, Cheri Mello <gfsche...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Repost for pisces3886 at gmail.com
>
> <<Hi Jacki,
> My last name is Medeiros. Do you have any family from Sao Miguel?>>
>
> No name was signed.
>
>  --
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right

Hugs and Blessings from Karen (Medeiros) Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

Searching for Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and Costa in
Terceira Acores.

Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.